Custom page sizes

In Draw 2019, when I save a custom page size, the new size subsequently appears in the available page sizes list, but none of the page size's properties - height, width, or resolution -  appears with it. So, the custom page size has the name I gave it, but retains the default page size's properties, which, of course, renders the saved page size useless. In Draw X8, a saved page's properties as well as its name are in effect immediately upon selection of the size. Any ideas?

[In case it matters, I have not imported any workspaces into Draw 2019. The few changes I've made have been made to the default workspace.]

Parents
No Data
  • Some additional information about this custom page size issue:

Further testing produced the result that custom page sizes created via Layout/Document Options/Page Size are visible in at least two locations - in the list of available page sizes found in the Layout/Page Size dialog box, AND in the drop down page size menu that, at least on my workspace, is located on the left of the screen, just above the tabs that identify open documents. The significant results of tonight's testing are...

• Custom pages sizes selected from the main page drop down menu WORK AS EXPECTED to change the dimensions AND resolution of the active page, but custom page sizes selected from the Document Options/Page Size dialog box DO NOT WORK AS EXPECTED to change the page. 
    • Selecting a custom page size from the drop down menu changes the name of the page size AND changes the size of the page.
    • Selecting a custom page size via the Document Options route changes the name of the page size at the top of the main page's drop down menu to "Custom," but does NOT change the size of the actual page.
    • Custom pages created via the Document Options route appear at the bottom of the main page's drop down page size menu, and WORK AS EXPECTED if selected from there(!) They DO NOT WORK AS EXPECTED, however, if they are chosen from the Document Options/Page Size list. [It's worth noting that choosing ANY of the page sizes that come built into Draw via the Document Options/Page Size route works as expected to change both the name of the page size AND its dimensions. ONLY custom page sizes chosen via the Document Options/Page Size route do not change the dimensions of pages.]

Bottom Line: Another workaround to what seems to me to be an obvious Corel Draw bug is to select page sizes via the drop down menu on the main UI, not via the Document Options/Page Size menu. It's okay to CREATE AND SAVE custom pages on the Document Options/Page Size dialog, but you must select them from the other drop down menu.

At least this is what works for me. Comments?

Children