When I create new object outside the scope of the page (at Desktop or Master Page) in goes to Layer 1, but I want the object to go to Master Layer

When I create new object outside the scope of the page (at Desktop or Master Page) in goes to Layer 1, but I want the object to go to Master Layer 

And this way when i create a new page or go to the second page i dont see my object anymore even if i have created the object outside the page. 

What i have to do so when i create an object outside the scope of the current page/layer to create it in the master layer and not on the layer i am right now. It was not the case in all previews versions for me and now i dont know what to do. is there a setting for that or something? thanks!

Parents
  • They changed how objects outside the page are treated in 2019.
    In previous versions, objects outside the drawing area in a multi page document were automatically moved to the Desktop layer, when switching page, saving or printing for example.
    This uncontrolled move could cause serious and unwanted issues and it has been changed on user requests.
    But don't panic, it is very easy to get the old behavior back if you want.

In the Objects docker, there's a small cogwheel in the upper, right corner.
    Click to open a menu and then disable "Keep Desktop Objects on Layer".
    This is a user setting (or actually a workspace setting) so you only have to do it once, if uncontrolled layer jumping is what you want. :-)

If you want control, leave this setting enabled and move the objects to the Desktop layer manually in the Objects docker instead.

Reply Children
No Data