Why Coreldraw crashes all the time?

Is there really a reason to write about the problems of CorelDRAW 2019 since no one can answer? The most common incident is that Coreldraw disappears from my screen when, having selected an object, I open the fill docker. The solution for now is one: Ctrl+S all the time and opening again and again the application and the files. Hurdless...

Parents
  • Yes, the big question is why, but it's not always the same reason. For example, a few days ago I saw another user that the Virtual Memory of his system was very low. Every time Windows needed to increase the virtual memory (the swap file), it stopped CorelDRAW for a few seconds. As the file was more complex or there were more files in use, that pause was greater or more frequent. If you try to use the program while Windows is increasing virtual memory, the program crashes. 

This is just an example, I'm not saying it's the only reason. But assigning at least 20 Gb or 30 Gb instead of starting with 2 Gb or letting Windows manage it every time you need it is a beneficial change for all people.

Reply Children