Custom spot color export to PDF problems (again)

Just bumped into this (once again). If you create a custom spot swatch in your document palette by changing its mode from process to spot it won't export as spot unless you change it's name first, then change property to spot. If you do it other way around it won't work. It was a bug in previous versions that i believe was resolved in 2018 or 2017 and now it's back again. I've also noticed that if you create color style swatch with pantone it will export named after swatch name (for example „ColorStyle1”) instead of pantone name.

Parents
No Data
  • How did it work in previous versions?  I do not use custom palettes except for CutContour for cutting and after X5 when color management was done I remember they were addressing color palettes in X6.  One of the problems with color palettes at that time is that CorelDRAW was allowing commercial swatches to be renamed causing issues with conversion in output devices. 

CorelDRAW was allowing several non-compliant mistakes to be made by the user previously and they were addressing them in X6 and the patches in X6 and I believe X7.

If you have 2018 to check the behavior against that would be a great start. I believe it forcing name changes was part of the process but with 2019 the process should duplicate 2018.

Children