Find and Replace

This is not my first post.  Supposedly the second patch fixed this non working part of 2019.  It only sort of did.  Sometimes I can get it to work.  Once. After it maybe works once, it won't find anything on the next find and replace.  I had to open a file in x8 to work with a client's file, so I could group similar colors and replace the fills/outlines.  There were 8000 little pieces of objects in that file, and 2019 was absolutely of no use trying to clean this file up.  I'm so frustrated that this just doesn't work right.  I know others have no problem with it, but again, it'll only work once or twice, and then I get no objects found.  Do better Corel.

Parents
No Data
  • I also have the same problem, and it happens intermittently with 4 of my 5 other coworkers who use it commonly. Mine behaves similarly, but some days even after exiting Corel and opening it again, my find and replace will still not even find a color palette or specific color value or hue. I've basically stopped using it and have been trying to run with just scanning my objects docker.

I was wondering if this could be due to an upgrade that picked up historical or previous information from my X8 setup that I had customized.

Did you upgrade or is your X9 a clean install without any previous installs on your machine?
    Do you have a customized workspace for your corel? Did you import an exported X8 workspace into x9?

Do you have any other theories or issues with your corel that you've noticed with 2019? For instance I don't have the "Common Shapes" tool in my workspace at all and I can't find even a way to find it 

Children