Anyone else having a problem when Editing Bitmap in Corel Draw 2019?When I right click an image and click "Edit Bitmap", the system hang there, not opening PhotoPaint.
If I start the task manager, I can End Task on Photopaint, to gain access to Corel Draw again!Any thoughts ?
I'm having the same problem. When I open task manager, I can see PP running but never gets to the display. After executing "End Task", CD2019 pops up a window called "VGCore" and a message "Failed to launch server application."
Same problem here : / Tied everything to reset factory setting (F8) and Tools/Options/Global Options -File Formats - Raster Available file types -CPT, -JPG etc...
I did everything what Corel support intsructed me to do and it worked.
For your concern please try to delete temp files and reset the program
1. To delete the temp files in your computer, kindly follow the instructions that are provided on the link below.support.corel.com/.../215913178-How-to-remove-Temp-files-from-Windows-to-resolve-multiple-software-and-system-issues
2. To Reset your CorelDRAW back to its default settings.
NOTE: Proceeding with these instructions will reset the workspace to installation defaults and any customization of the workspace in CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT will be lost however it will have no effect on any user files created by the application.
To back up first your CorelDRAW workspace, follow the steps below.
• Open CorelDraw• Click on the Window Menu• Click on Workspace• Click on Export• Add a check to all boxes that apply (Application Settings, Dockers, Menus, Toolbars)• Click Save• Provide a File name and destination for the custom workspace• Click the Save button• Close the Export Workspace window
To import your save settings, follow the steps below.
• Open CorelDraw• Click on the Window Menu• Click on Workspace• Click on Import• Click the Browse button• Navigate through Windows to locate the saved workspace (.cdws file)• Select the workspace file and click the Open button• Click Next• Add a check to all boxes that apply (Application Settings, Dockers, Menus, Toolbars)• Click Next• Select Current or New Workspace and then click Next• Click Finish
To reset, please follow the steps below.
Corrupt workspaces may lead to problems with the stability and/or operability of the application and in some circumstances can prevent the application from launching. To restore default settings in CorelDRAW and PHOTO-PAINT, do the following:
Note: Some newer keyboards have an "F Lock" key that must be pressed first to activate the Function keys on the keyboard.
METHOD 1• Go to Start• Click Run• Type %appdata% and press Enter• Open the Corel folder• Right-click the CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2019 and choose Rename• Change the name to CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2019.old
METHOD 2• Hold down the F8 key on the keyboard.• With the F8 key depressed, launch CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2019• The following message will appear:• Are you sure you want to overwrite the workspace with the factory defaults?• Click Yes and release the F8 key.
If the above-mentioned steps are not effective, try to repair the software by following the below steps.
3.How to repair your CorelDraw 2019.
• CLOSE all open applications including CorelDraw 2019.• On your keyboard, press and hold "windows logo" and "r" to launch the "run" dialog box.• On the "Run" tool, type: appwiz.cpl• Click "ok", this will launch the Program and Features window.• Right-click on CorelDraw 2019 and choose to uninstall/repair.• In the CorelDraw 2019 InstallShield wizard, enable "repair" option.• Click "Next", and follow the instructions that appear.• When the process is complete, click "Finish".• DO NOT LAUNCH CorelDraw 2019.• Please restart your computer for any changes to take effect.