CorelDRAW 2019 slow in WIREFRAME view

Hi guys!

When in WIREFRAME view... My Corel's slow!!! It slows down to a point I hear my computer fan accelerating demanding more power from my processor!!!

Does this happen to any of you?

Parents
No Data
  • Well.... just been testing this POS v2019 TRIAL (UPDATE2 built in) and getting LOTS of BOMBS!  Just BOMBS and DISAPPEARS WITHOUT NOTICE, not even a FREEZE, die and come back to life after a minute or so.  JUST BOMBS!  Not even a pop up at restart of the backup crash file.

WHAT A EFFING POS this v2019!  And I just handed over a slew of CA$H yesterday with their stupid flash THREAT sale (which Is still going on and sure will be many more before DEC 1 2019) for more licenses for the LAST UPGRADES DITCH...and waiting within 30 days to decide to get the additional $99 Upgrade Protection for each seat or JUST RETURN ALL OF IT within the 30 days!  I can function using all of X7 and 2017 licenses I have if need be if COREL DOESN'T GET THEIR CRAP TOGETHER!  This v2019 better get fixed before v2020 comes out!!!!!  Even if so, probably the same old crap with it!  Then keep paying $99 year EACH until you effing DIE!  It's like selling a NEW VEHICLE BUT WITHOUT BRAKES!!!!  OR HELL, A TESLA AND THE BATTERIES EXPLODE WITHOUT NOTICE!

Corel is really going down the toilet I'm afraid, what a shame such a great core of program which was created years ago and idiots have totally taken this over to RUN IT INTO THE GROUND.  Yes, a BUNCH OF IDIOTS.  SELLING FAULTY SOFTWARE AND CLAIMING IT'S SO GREAT AND YOU TO BUY IT IF YOU WANT UPGRADE PROTECTION!  TWISTED ARM MUCH?!?

And DON'T TELL ME IT'S MY HARDWARE ETC!!!!  my current and previous versions of CorelDraw work JUST FINE!!!!!! (as long as Type 1 fonts aren't used as of Windows 10 Fall Creators Update and Coreldraw!) 

MANY OF US HAVE OUR BUSINESSES DEPENDENT ON THIS SOFTWARE TO WORK WITHOUT PROBLEMS ON A DAILY FRIGGING BASIS.  AND COREL KNOWS IT, THAT'S WHY THEY PUSH THIS UPGRADE PROTECTION CRAP.

LOUSY JOKE OF A COMPANY AND IT'S PEOPLE THIS COREL IS!  : /  YES.  I AM TICKED!!!!!  JUST CRASH AND BURN ALREADY SO WE CAN ALL REALLY MOVE ON TO ADOBE Illustrator with CADTOOLS, Affinity Designer or the FREE INKSCAPE or VECTR!

Children
No Data