Are there any existing Macros to find any and all Dynamic Dimensions and turn them off?

Are there any existing Macros to find any and all live Dynamic Dimensions and turn them off? I work for a sign company that requires I work with multiple pages with multiple elevations at multiple scales. I have my dimensions set to be automatically off (not dynamic) after I use them, so when a client requires an increase in the size of the sign all I have to do is turn them back on, increase the size and then turn them back off. This system works most of the time, however mistakes happen and sometimes I forget to turn the Dynamic Dimensions off and thus when I change the global scale on a separate elevation that one dimension would then be wrong.

This is why I would love a macro that could check my entire document, and flag all the still live dynamic dimensions. Another option would be a macro that automatically turns of all dynamic dimensions when pressed. I would then use this system page by page. I understand there are similar macros that will automatically break dimensions apart, however if at all possible I would love to just keep them live but still in the off position.

Obviously the perfect solution would be for Corel to let users set the scale per page, but seeing how people have been asking for this for 7+ years... I don't even get my hopes up for that anymore.

For stability I use X6, However I do use and have access to CorelDraw 18 as well.

This is my first time posting on the forum, so thank you to everyone who has helped me solve a problem in the past!

Parents Reply Children