How to use GlobalMacroStorage_DocumentNew along with Dimension Precision / Enum SvgDrawingPrecision / Decimal Precision

It's default in my company to use MM for our drawings, and I see that I can set that easily, but I am struggling with how to set the precision to 0 for the Decimal Points.

Private Sub GlobalMacroStorage_DocumentNew(ByVal Doc As Document, ByVal FromTemplate As Boolean, ByVal Template As String, ByVal IncludeGraphics As Boolean)

Doc.Unit = cdrMillimeter
Doc.Rulers.HUnits = cdrMillimeter
Doc.Rulers.VUnits = cdrMillimeter

End Sub

I have done some research and found something about SvgDrawingPrecision, but don't understand quite how and where to set this to 0:

https://community.coreldraw.com/sdk/api/draw/21.2/e/svgdrawingprecision

Parents
No Data
  • It's default in my company to use MM for our drawings, and I see that I can set that easily, but I am struggling with how to set the precision to 0 for the Decimal Points.

If you are referring to the number of decimal places that are displayed in the workspace controls, I think that is not a document property, but an application preference that can be part of the workspace.

There is an Application.SetApplicationPreferenceValue method shown in the API. I've tried using it a few times, but not with much success.

Children