page moving issue - legacy bug?

This may be a legacy bug. I saved my file back to X8 which was the last version I owned before 2019 - which I purchased when I got a new computer. My file has about 70 pages in it. I noticed that one of the pages moved - just a couple of pages back - in X8. That was last week. I fixed that with Page Sorter. Yesterday it had moved again. I know nobody wants to hear this. I am retired and this is the first really long document I have worked in since perhaps X4. I don't remember ever having this issue in any version of Draw - and I have been around since version 3. The only long files I ever worked in in version X8 were about 12-20 pages long and I never experienced this issue. However, I was on an older computer with those files - one that will no longer take the windows updates. That is why I bought this new one. Could this be the "variable factor" causing this issue - my new machine?

Parents
No Data
  • Tommy, can you provide more details on the steps you are taking to cause the issue to occur? Or, can you provide details of your workflow when working with multi-page documents? How are you navigating the pages?

I suspect that the issue lies in the page navigator controls, and that this is not specific to 2019, however from the reports of the issue, it is not clear what method of page navigation each reporter is using. Legacy or not, I want to be sure that we have captured the correct scenario(s) leading to the issue. 

Thank you, Sharon

Children