POLL: CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2019 for Windows (with (2) updates): Does it CRASH extensively? (PRIOR TO UPDATE 3!)

Parents Reply
  • I pay Corel a premium dollar and expect the product to go through rigorous testing before I receive it, I don’t have free unbillable time to contact support for in your face bugs that were ignored during development. If you believe this is an inaccurate statement then read some of the posts here, even David Millisock won’t use it and he is one of the products strongest supporters.

So having to ask if it has been escalated by customer service tells me something is VERY flawed in how Corel tracks issues.

ALL VERY WELL PUT!  ; )

They just want to point the blame on the user and the user's machine, and if it's not that, then things get drastic, like suggest removing your WINDOWS ACCOUNT and CREATING A NEW ONE!  YEA, NOOOOO!!!!!

THE PROBLEM IS THE NEW DIRECTION THEY HAVE TAKEN CORELDRAW 2019!  And it just has not been ready and still isn't even after 2 updates later?  It may not even be fixed half way through v2020 at this rate?

I am sure their teams are spread real thin now with a MAC version and this online version....  they should have never done that...  just CONCENTRATE AND PUT ALL ENERGY into it's FLAGSHIP WINDOWS version.

Children