CDR19 it's still not working

Since I bought CDR19 it's still not working at all on pc. The program starts up everything is ok, till I load a cdr, then endless loading and that's it !! What's happening? someone the same issue and got it solved ??

Parents
  • With the technical support we get it fixed. It's working, loading quiet fast and loads pretty heavy files i made with CDX8. The problem must be somewhere in windows10, because i had to create a new account and it was ok... For official jobs i'll continue with CDX8, but i'm going to puch it hard to test this 19th version, hope it's ok, because i'm a Cd users since version 6 and love it. Wish me luck :) and thanks for the support.

• because i had to create a new account and it was ok...

That is NOT a viable solution!!!!!

One should never have to resort to something as destructive as that!  NEVER had to do something like that with prior versions of CorelDraw and Windows 10!

When you create another NEW user account, it is basically starting from scratch on your workstation and ALL the software also and their settings etc etc etc!

WOW.  What a EFFING JOKE THIS V2019 is!!!  That so-called solution is BS.  Just let us know how long it works and when it isn't anymore... what create ANOTHER user account when the problems come back?  V2019 is WORK IN PROGRESS!!!

AND ANOTHER THING COREL, TELL ME THIS, WHY DOES X7 AND 2017 WORK PERFECTLY FINE ON THE SAME WORKSTATION AS THE FAULTY v2019 IS ALSO INSTALLED ON?????????

NO NEED FOR NEW WINDOWS USER ACCOUNT WITH X7 AND 2017!!!!!  SO WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU?

IT TELLS YOU, THAT YOUR SHOTTY WORK OF v2019 IS OBVIOUSLY THE PROBLEM WE ALL ARE HAVING THANKS TO YOUR LOUSY EFFORT WITH THE MOST TERRIBLE VERSION IN COREL HISTORY!  UTTER GARBAGE!!!!  WHAT A SHAME WHAT COREL HAS DONE TO CORELDRAW.  : (

Children
No Data