Show guidelines to scale

Hi,

I've used various older versions of Coreldraw over the years, but have recently installed 2019.  I've noticed that the guideline positions in the docker list are shown as their position on the page rather than their scaled position.  For example:

• In Rulers, set the Scale to 1:100
  • Add a horizontal or vertical guideline at say 100mm
  • In the list of guidelines it shows as 1.000mm, which is the actual position on the page, not the scale distance typed.

This is different to the previous Coreldraw versions I've used, which all showed the scaled value.

Is it possible to show the guideline values using the page scale in the same way older versions of Coreldraw did? 

Parents Reply
  • I have to say I'm finding other "bugs" with this version so overall I'm not impressed, but X3 doesn't work on Window 10 so it was time to upgrade.

Yes, always good to upgrade... but what you and many did not know...  is to upgrade for the worse.  : /

Corel should have had all these things fixed at least half through the release... year almost over, 3 lousy updates, and still MAJOR BUGS.  That's called "TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN!  YOU'RE STUCK WITH IT!" "OH 2020 UP NEXT? SORRY, PAY UP! AND MAYBE WE WILL FIX THINGS, BUT MAYBE NOT.... BUT YOU CAN ALWAYS KEEP HOPING!"

Children
No Data