Hi there everyone, I am trained to work on AutoCAD at work, yesterday I bought CorelCAD to work at home with. 
Does anyone know how to  purchase a set of interior plugins (bathroom,  kitchen), because to my big surprise this is not provided bij CorelDRAW. 

Without this, CorelCAD is pretty useless to me