cut master

Any one get a plotter to work in Corel 2019?  We have a graphtec 7000 and have been cutting for years out of Corel x6 and winxp. Now win 10 and Corel 2019 with trying all versions of cut master and NOTHING

Parents
No Data
  • I sold my fc7000 for that reason. No longer working with updated software. Unfortunately, the 7000 will not work with CM3 (as far as I know) and the latest that it worked was CM2 in Corel X7. You can try finding another bridge program that supports both. I believe Signcut 2 works with both. I used to use that and it was fairly good but I needed to do print cut and the cut master handled that. I have not used the signcut 2 program for a while so not sure on reg marks etc. But it does a nice job cutting and installing weed lines

If you had an FC70002 I think you can update the firmware and get things working with Corel x7 but not sure on anything newer?

I have 2 older large format printers and a CE5000 and have them running on a win 7 computer that is not connected to the web so I can control any updates. 

I struggled with the 7000 and corel x7 and had to find older versions of CM2 that still worked.

Graphtec and corel both said "its time to update your machinery". HA...

Children
No Data