So many issues / Problems with 2019. Help?

We (me and colleague) are having so many small and large issues with 2019. 
This whole program is seeming more and more like a joke.
Will be rolling back to 2017/18 soon. 2019 is worse than a lemon.

And no new patch for 6 months now.
And no news on 2020 version.

In no specific order of rage-inducing-levels:

• Find and replace text can not find text on master layers.
  • When searching (and replacing) text in a document you get a message "text not found" when no more text is found
    correct would be "No more text found" and "Text replaced i x places". Right???
  • Master layers and functions totally different from 2018 and previous
  • Impossible to find & replace hairlines in a drawing (works in CorelDRAW 12 up to 2017, with search for 0.08 mm line width)
    Even worse if grouped.
  • Selecting objects and then going to print does not select "Print Range - Selection" as it did in CorelDRAW12.
    Has to be picked every time, even when only wanted objects are selected.
  • After printing I'm not returned to CorelDRAW, instead another (random) program window i Windows 10 is chosen as current.
  • Selecting "Show Master Layers on Pages" in Objects Docker is not saved as default when restarting CorelDRAW.
    This has to be REDONE every time I start working.
  • Some files open VERY slow. Resaved legacy files with text bent to a line?!
  • Dimension text beside when small dimensions, Nope!
  • Bar codes - Inserted as RGB even if document is set as CMYK - Wtf corel? 
  • Bar codes - even if set as mm, bar code height has to be specified in inches.
  • Origin point changes to default when changing page size - before it changed to 0,0, should remain at what is set for page.
  • Something drawn on a master layer can not be moved or copied to another layer? No drag and drop and menu item is grayed ???
  • Items can not be copied to desktop and back to another layer without selecting "Show Pages Layers and Objects"
  • Copy Properties Text does not warn that what you are copying from is NOT TEXT (it did in plenty of earlier verisons)
  • On exporting to PDF, program crashes. Can not shut down "Corel Interprocess Cordinator"...
  • Filets and corner radius DO NOT SCALE??
  • Origin point can no longer be a negative value?
  • No "Guide layer.cdr". Guide layer seems to be missing? Is viewable if "Pages Layers and Objects" is active. CRASH if you try to ad a page.
  • PDf ads distance to page format. (example. 250 x 228 mm becomes 250,7 x 228,7 mm)

Issues with legacy files:

• Multiple gradient fills not the same in CorelDRAW2019 as in old CorelDRAW12, x6 and sometimes 2017 files.
  • Issues exporting eps and pdf files even after resaving to 2019 version. Very frustrating.
  • Texts have an outline, but outline properties say "nothing", but on applying the "no outline" setting they loose the outline (that corel says did not exist)
  • Crashing on layer conversion to master layers. Multiple jobs.
  • Text misplaced, corects if "straighten text" is used...