Appears CorelDraw 2019 UPGRADE option is OFFICIALLY DEAD?

As of today, 1/27/2020 (may have been sooner? Was supposed to be 12/01/2019), I have noticed that the UPGRADE option is officially gone for Windows users.  It is now SUBSCRIPTION or FULL VERSION DOWNLOAD / BOX PURCHASE ONLY:

https://www.coreldraw.com/en/product/coreldraw/?topNav=en

Let's see what happens. : /

Parents
  • Did you not see the date-specific deadline pop-ups warning of the approaching upgrade deadline? The pop-ups I was frequently seeing in CorelDRAW 2018 at my work and my personal copy of X8 at home stated a Monday, January 20 deadline.

The funny thing is their web site store jumped the gun, so even on January 20 the upgrade option (with $99 upgrade protection) was no longer available as an optoin -just the full version and subscription. I was able to get an upgrade by calling Corel's customer service line on Jan 20. I don't know if the customer service people would be willing to do that a week after the deadline has passed.

• Did you not see the date-specific deadline pop-ups warning of the approaching upgrade deadline?

no, as I use X7 the majority of the time.  I have received other popups in v2019 (and Windows 10 itself (lower left)) about things...but not the upgrades are ending ones... did see those in emails though...but early on on, with a DEC 1 2019 end date... nothing lately with a JAN deadline...but then again, I tend to ignore those damn things.

Children