Convert B-Spline Curve to Polyline?

I have an active project containing lots of curves drawn using the B-Spline tool.

Unfortunately this creates a problem when I try to use the exported .svg file elsewhere - is there any way that I can convert these curves to Polylines, using the same nodes?

I ask as it seems like something that could be possible... and would same me a lot of time retracing lines!

Parents Reply
  • I need straight-line connectors between nodes, though...

I'm trying to understand what you need here, so please excuse any questions from me that might seem stupid.

Is it the case that you want the overall shape of a curve that was created with the B-Spline tool, but you want that shape to be approximated by a series of line segments?

I know you used the word, "Polyline", but that word is sometimes used to mean different things. CorelDRAW has a Polyline tool, for example, but it's just another way to create Bézier curves. It's not really producing a special type of shape.

Some software uses "polyline" to refer to something that can contain both line segments and arc segments.

Children