Invert causing me issues.

Hi i am very new to Coreldraw and have been using Coreldraw9 very basically. I need to invert images and text regularly as I create stencils for glass engraving. I used to do this easily in 9. I would draw a box around all my black and white images and text, fill it white, send to back. Select all, group them and then image, transform, invert. Now the text doesn’t invert. I can mess about and colour the text white but it’s messing about. Someone suggested using dockers? I did this and it worked for the text but then the image wouldn’t invert. Is there any way to make it work like it did in Coreldraw9 ? Thank you for any help PS now trying Coreldraw 2019 on a friends laptop. 

Parents
No Data
  • I would draw a box around all my black and white images and text, fill it white, send to back. Select all, group them and then image, transform, invert.

In CorelDRAW 2019, you might find that "Invert" works differently depending on how the content is grouped (or not). If what you are applying it to is all one group, than CorelDRAW may be applying it as a "non-destructive effect" (a new thing in 2019) rather than simply inverting the colors of the objects.

You might try doing this without having the content all as one single group.

Children
No Data