Getting a bit desperate at this end!

I've been a Corel customer now for over 25 years. This year my company has changed its annual payment subscription from credit card to Volume Licence for business. I already have Coreldraw 2029 installed, but the previous subscription has now run out, so I can no longer do any useful work and the Licence key no longer works.

I have now tried submitting various technical support tickets, called technical support, sent screen grabbed payment receipts, all without any useful resolution of my issue. (9 emails, so far)

ie. I have already paid the annual subscription but can't get through to anyone who can actually help me!

Has anyone else been through this "experience" themselves?

and if so, any pointers on how to get through to someone who actually:

1). speaks and understands the English language natively

2). knows what they are taking about and can assist in a constructive and useful way? (sorry for the rant - the message tile says it all) 

Parents
  • I'm with you Duncan. I've been with Corel for nearly 20 years now. I can remember trying to scrape and save up the money for my first version (8). I was a tester for versions 9 and 10 I believe. Unfortunately, it's getting further and further from what I need. And now with this crazy licensing scheme, it makes it worse. I'm getting tired of jumping through hoops when I send files off to printers. They cringe when I say I created it in Corel. There's next to no help when there are issues unless you go and ask the community and get an answer out of the goodness of their hearts. 

More and more, I'm thinking I will bite the bullet and head for Adobe. For $50 some dollars a month you can get their entire package with all the bells and whistles. The learning curve for me is rather daunting but I'm getting fed up with this nonsense. 

• For $50 some dollars a month you can get their entire package with all the bells and whistles.

I fully understand your frustration but be aware that the Adobe subscription model may also be a bit dangerous.
    The day you decide to cancel your subscription you are left with nothing and can not even count on opening your old files.

Reply Children