I use QuickCorrect to auto-replace alot of boilerplate specification text I use over and over. Is there a way to copy that file when I need to re-install?

So, I just uninstalled Corel2020 . Then, after cleaning the computer, dumping temp files, virus & malware checking...CCleaning, virtual memory tinkering etc., deleting all other Corel Versions, GhostScripts and Cleaning the Registry, Re-Installed Clean.  No user profiles loaded etc.

I have cut the 4 or 5 crashes a day to just (1) this morning, so maybe it was worth it...but of all the customization, commands and menus and UI tweaks I always have to setup again with a new install, the one I always forget is the QuickCorrect.   I have dozens of custom entries for Job Specs. I can type a few characters and have them auto-fill in, ie.  "aaill" is replaced with "Internal, LED, Bright White - Spaced as Required to Provide Even & Consistent Illumination" Instead of typing it in a dozen times a day,

Is there a file somewhere down in the Corel Program Directories I could copy and save or easily edit and add them all back in or save for the next frustrated reinstall, patch, update?