EPS and AI Export Filter is Broken since re-installing.

After re-installing Clean a day or two ago, the EPS and AI Export Filters seems to be broken.  I can't import any EPS or AI files into other programs that I export from Corel.   They either fail or come in blank.

• Sounds like something wasn't properly installed.
    Try a Repair of the CorelDraw installation.

• I tried Repair...no change...so I totally uninstalled and downloaded an new install package and installed again.   Now, when I export an EPS...I do get a result...I can import into my FlexiSign but the images come in Masked...and rotated 90 degrees.   When importing back into Corel.. The images aren't rotated, but the shapes are skewed out of proportion.   I was just exporting an Oval and a square as a test.  Something is way broken.

• OK...so, Uninstalled...searched and deleted all remaining Corel Folders... Removed Folders for Corel2018 and Corel2020 left down the Users/Apps Data rabbit hole... Ran CC Cleaner to fix registry and remove a ton of dangling and old Corel Entries... Repaired Visual Studio 2012 and 2017.... Re-installed clean...Again...and now it's working...  Now I am too tired to actually work today.