DXF Polylines

Hi There

Can anyone help me with exporting DXF to a CNC router with smooth lines/curves? I am having a hard time finding a good solution. I know I need a polyline tool of sorts.

Thanks

Parents
No Data
  • I'm not a big fan of the DXF export filter in CorelDRAW. The exported files tend to open in other target applications with unpredictable results. The DXF export filter dialog box doesn't give a lot of control over how the artwork will be exported. I've seen other DXF export filters provide a choice between polylines or lines and arcs. The CorelDRAW DXF export filter doesn't provide a choice (I'm guessing it uses polylines). The export dialog box does give a choice for exporting in a bunch of different versions of AutoCAD.

Are these DXF files being sent directly to the routing table? Or are the DXF files just being used as an interchange format to bring artwork into a routing table application such as EnRoute? Our routing tables are usually fed G-Code files generated by EnRoute. If we import DXF files into EnRoute they're usually DXF files that were generated by Flexi. We usually export artwork in EPS format from CorelDRAW or Illustrator.

Children
No Data