PROBLEM WORKING WITH A FILE THAT MAKES COREL CRASHES AND CLOSE

Hello community.

I have been working on an illustration for about 1 week. It has several details. Now that the illustration is almost finished, Corel just crashes when I try to work on the elements. I just try to move something, or pick up something, and Corel crashes and closes. All the time. I managed to open the file and saved it in version 2018, then opened in Corel 2018 and I can work there perfectly! Then I deleted some details that I thought could be elements with corrupted data, saved it and opened it again in Corel 2020, and the crashing problem is still there. The file is just a vector file, nothing fancy, no non destructive effects, so it is not a heavy file and I have a new PC, with 32G of Ram, so it is not a memory issue. And I also have this same problem with another file I started on Corel 2018 and when I try to work it on Corel 2020, it crashes, and this file is just a vector illustration in black and white lines, so a very light file!  

Any idea what can be happening? Any idea of a solution!? 

Oswaldo.

Parents
No Data
  • please forgive if i am mentioning something you have already tried: either before you close the 2020 file, or once having a successful opening in 2018, try exporting the file as a pdf and then importing/opening it in 2020.  i have had some mystery problems solved by that method in the past

of course, this suggestion does not help if it continues to be a problem, but maybe will help with these 2 files.

Children