Question about printing files created in Coreldraw 2020 from X3

So I will say i know nothing about Coreldraw.

We do IT work for a company that uses Coreldraw 2020. They have another computer running X3.

When they print a file created in Coreldraw 2020 from the computer with X3 the colors don't print correct.

Color looks correct on monitor.

So while there today they are printing a purple piece of artwork but on paper it comes out  blue.

I'm assuming its something with color management but all the links i see online don't match up exactly with this older version of Corel.

My question is would there be something i could export from the 2020 version to make the X3 print correctly?

If not hopefully some of you experts might know what i could change. If you need screenshots of any of the X3 settings just let me know and ill login remotely and get it.

Forgot to mention its printing to a Sawgrass SG1000

• Funny I'm working with someone I believe in the UK right now on this fronm X3 to 2022. Same difference except they are using PDF.

Questions? Postscript device? Non postscript device?

We will need screen captures of the X3 and 2020 color management dialogs. Also the Draw print dialogs and the Sawgrass printer dialogs specifically the 5abs to do with color. 0M me and I'll give you my email address. This forum is a PITA!