Power outage caused macro to be corrupted?

So I had a power outage at work while I was working in Corel. Now one of my most frequently used macros won't work anymore.

I use Recent Files from the YinkaMacs Macro Collection. Whenever I try to launch the macro, either from my shortcut or the collection menu, I get this error.

Run-time error '-2147352571 (80020005)':
Could not set the List property. Type mismatch.

I've tried uninstalling, restarting, and installing again. Installing different versions of the collection that I've found online. Clearing my temp folder. None worked.

I've tried to reach out to Yinka on their blog and messaging them on here but I probably won't get a response. 

Is there some type of file that got corrupted that this macro is trying to access? What's weird is that when I uninstall and reinstall, it saved the startup position of the menu, so is there a memory of user settings somewhere?

Parents
No Data
  • Is there some type of file that got corrupted that this macro is trying to access?

It's straightforward to have a VBA macro store information in the Registry. Many of my macros do that so that the position of the form on the page, status of checkboxes, last-used values, value lists for comboboxes, and other information can be persistent between sessions.

When you look at the subs for any of my macros that do this, I usually include a sub that can be used to delete registry entries created by the macro.

In the Registry, you might look in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\VB and VBA Program Settings and see if there is an entry there for that macro. If there is, then you might try deleting it in case it has become corrupted in some way.

I would make any such changes to the Registry while CorelDRAW is not open.

Children