Crashing

This version of CD is extremely buggy.

Things that leads to a crash is: opening file, saving fil, using find and replace, writing, choosing color. changing color, moving object on screen, let CD stay alone for some time then moving the mouse og clicking on the canvas. + a bunch of other things.

Some days are better than others, but there is no pattern to what may crash CD. The worst thing is perhaps when you are shore that you have saved your file and saved it again when doing major changes, then suddenly it crashes and the file you open is blank.

All smal changes vanishes after CD crashes. f.eks. changing outline to mm instead of pt. It dosent respond vel to making changes in the menues either. nor did the old version 2019, 2020.

Have updatet to version 2021.5, but all this was also in version 2021.

Find and Replace is used a lot during the day to change color on multiple bits and pices. then suddenly it cant read the color correkt and/or cant find the color picked. after tried this a couple of times it suddenly freezes when opening the color picer window. then crashes.

It also freezes a lot of times for no particular reason, often leading to a crash. This has been better after version 2021.5 vas installed. now it recovers after this freezes.

I took a survey that askes med what the developers should consentrate on. none of this is importent for med. the versjon that I had before all this new thins was implemented worked nicly for me. The only thins that I want them to actuly do is to make CD more stable or at least that it can unfreze or stop if it discovers that the task is too complex.

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data