Are CorelDraw 2021 non-subscription owners able to use the new "Corel Academy"? How do you access "Corel Academy"?

Are CorelDraw 2021 non-subscription owners able to use the new "Corel Academy"? How do you access "Corel Academy"?

I just tried to post asking about Corel Academy and included a link to the page on corel dot com offering Corel Academy and this forum system responded by saying my post was spam, which it was not, and this is annoying. 

The Welcome Screen for CorelDraw is screwed up, with the labels for "What's New" being above the wrong text blurbs, so maybe other parts of the Welcome Screen, such as the one that's supposed to mention Corel Academy, are screwed up too. 

Can CorelDraw 2021 owners able to use Corel Academy, and if so, how? 

• The way I read Corel's promotion of the new Academy, those with active subscriptions (or who are "maintenance customers," whatever those are) will be able to use the Academy without additional cost; that *might* leave open the option of non-subscribers' use of the Academy at some cost, but I don't know that to be true.

When our memberships expire, we who were upgrade protection program members when version 2022 came out earlier this year will be granted a complimentary subscription until March 2023, a subscription during which, I presume, we will have access to the Academy, but which we'll have to renew before its expiration in order to continue to have Academy access.

My guess is that those who weren't upgrade protection program members and who don't have an active subscription will not have Academy access, or will have to pay for same.... My GUESS, that is!