Is it possible to move all CDGS folders out of Documents as a group and quickly repeat across multiple computers?

Is there a way to move all the CorelDraw folders shown under Tools -> Options -> Global -> File Locations tab (see screen shot) to another location without manually editing each one of the 22 folders individually (or at least all that start with c:\users\<username>\documents\Corel)? If so, how?

Related: is there a way to stop Corel from recreating those folders in my Documents folder, even if they are not used (I prefer to limit the number of root folders in my Documents folder so they all fit in the Windows file dialog without scrolling)?

To repeat this across multiple PC's, are these file locations stored in a file or the registry somewhere I can export and apply the updates to other PC's with CDGS installed to quickly perform the same move across all systems? If so, how?

Secondarily (but less important), does Corel use those folders for temp files while working, config data that should be copied across all my PC's, static data like fonts and clipart, or something else? I don't need to know, but am curious to understand what these folders are used for and it may affect where I decide to put them.

Full disclosure, I had posted a similar question before, but likely worded it poorly because I just got a bunch of unhelpful opinions and arguments instead of an answer to the question (to be fair, I started it by including my own opinion in my question): https://community.coreldraw.com/talk/coreldraw-graphics-suite-2021/f/coreldraw-graphics-suite-2021-for-windows/66338/what-does-corel-do-with-all-the-folders-created-in-documents-any-way-to-move-all-at-once.

Parents Reply Children