Purchased Content Installed from "My Library" But WHERE DID IT GO?

I've been fighting with this issue for days.   I purchased a  Vintage Icon 2 set from the "Get More" tab, and the sale went through fine.   I clicked on My Library and I see that is is there with the big green INSTALL button showing.   I hit the install, it asks me to agree to the terms and I click install.  The Corel Install does it's thing, asks me for permission I say yes,  then it looks like it's doing it's think but almost instantly the "Finish" box arrives, and then . . .   my newly purchased content is no where to be found. 

I've check in Connect Contact.  I've clicked on the "Import" however that only brings me to the last place I imported something from and not to the place where the purchased content landed, so that's no help.   

I have followed all the directions form the Corel support (which is vague at best as when I search for "Missing purchase" it tells me to click on it.  Oy). 

It is not in my connect content.  I cannot find it in the download or  in  Users\me\AppData\local\Temp . .  as suggested by some on other forums.   

I've seen other folks having this same issue.  All I want is my $14 purchase!  I'm really glad I didn't go for any of the expensive $149 or more bundles.