Quick Pan mode with mouse middle button- not functional on Mac build?

According to documentation here:

http://product.corel.com/help/CorelDRAW/540223850/Main/EN/Documentation/wwhelp/wwhimpl/common/html/wwhelp.htm#href=CorelDRAW-Zooming-and-panning.html&single=true

Holding down the middle mouse button and dragging in the drawing window should allow to pan the drawing. Without having to switch to Hand tool which is super time consuming.

Is the Quick Pan function broken on Mac builds? Am I missing some setting to enable Quick Pan? 

Thanks

Parents
No Data
  • I've been using the Win version for years and I'm sad to say I didn't realize you could do that. That's a super helpful tool combined with the 'zoom' of the scroll wheel.

I just tested it with my Mac version and it does not appear to do anything on mine either, just like you mentioned.  I've also been having trouble with the middle mouse button (scroll wheel) not zooming when I have the default action for the mouse wheel set to 'zoom' in Preferences> CorelDraw> Display.  That said, there may be something not working in general with the center button/scroll wheel? 

Yesterday I submitted a support ticket regarding the scroll issue, so when I hear back I'll try to ask them about this as well because I'm curious too.  

Children
No Data