Annoying missing functions on Draw Home and Student X7

Just joined this forum - will look forward to reading lots of interesting posts - but I will start off with a moan!

To Corel . . .

I have used and enjoyed CorelDraw since version 3.

I used various full versions up til Version 9.

I had to update CorelDraw when switching from Windows XP to Windows 10 ! (a Big Jump!). . .

so I bought Home and Student X7 - being retired I could not afford or justify the full version (also I only use Draw and Paint really)

Annoyingly* I now find there are quite a lot of functions present in the full version that are not available, or disabled, in the H&S version.

(* Annoyingly since I bought the 'official' CorelDraw X7 manual, and time and again, it was telling me to click on certain functions that plainly were not available on H&S software.

At one time Corel continued to offer for sale older out-of-date versions of the Draw software (i.e. when V9 was released you could still buy full versions of V7 and V8 at

discounted prices.

What I would like to ask Corel is . . .

Please allow us to buy a full version of X7 at a significant discount from its former full price now that X8 is the current version - it is good enough for lesser users like me who cannot afford a full package.

rant over!

Richard