How to Batch Export multiple items from one page...

Hello,

I am trying to figure out a way to batch export multiple items from one page, or find a faster way to paste all items to their own page to run the FileConverter script.

I have, say 10 designs, on one page. I need each of those designs exported to it's own .jpg file. In my research, the only way I've found to do this is to copy each design to it's own page, then run the FileConverter script. But copying each design to its own page, to run the script, takes just as much time as just selecting each image and exporting it directly. 

Being able to batch export multiple designs from the same page would be ideal. But, if that's an impossibility, I'd love to find some way (like a Paste>Special) to automatically paste a copied item to it's own page.

Thanks

• I have, say 10 designs, on one page. I need each of those designs exported to it's own .jpg file.

When exporting to .JPG, you can export only selected content. So, select, export... select, export... and so on.

For that sort of work, I use my Quick Export macro. That doesn't offer all of the options that the regular export dialog does, but it has some advantages.

• Thanks. Yeah. Trying to get around the "select" + "Control E" part for every image.

The FileConverter Script works perfectly, except for the fact that I still need to Copy/Paste each image to it's own page. Ends up taking just as long. Probably longer, actually.