Digital screen printing on t-shirts

Hello!  Hopefully someone can provide me some guidance on the correct way to export my graphic.  I have a simple black and white graphic that is going to be heatpressed onto a t-shirt.  The vendor requested a Jpeg; however, I see the white background when I export it.  Can you provide the correct way to supply with the graphic so only the black logo (no white background) appears?

Parents
No Data
  • Here, the screen-printed. A few additional pieces of data. DTG is also priced on the basis of the ml of ink per print used. This makes it expensive to use because it will cost more to use a large ink-heavy design than a smaller design that covers less area. The amount of ink used is not paid by screen-printing.

DTG will look very nice for full color prints, such as photos. Technology is continuously getting better.

Screen-printing is a much superior, longer-lasting technique for basic graphic t-shirts at lil peep merch.

DTG is not a easy procedure-it 's really so difficult that you may or may not be able to troubleshoot it yourself if your DTG system breaks down. DTG devices are costly.

Screen-printing presses are often manual presses which are bulletproof. There is very little chance of breakdown and technically difficult to troubleshoot issues that can arise from a well-set up press.

Screen-printing also allows for greater choices of inks used. Plastisol is the industry standard for fabric printing. However, water based inks are popular for softness. Somewhere in there, discharge printing is also a great more customized option (it's a bleaching method). There are also a number of special effects options such as inks that puff up and create volume, glow in the dark, reflect light (3M safety), look glossy, look matte, include metallic glitter, shimmer.

Children
No Data