Digital screen printing on t-shirts

Hello!  Hopefully someone can provide me some guidance on the correct way to export my graphic.  I have a simple black and white graphic that is going to be heatpressed onto a t-shirt.  The vendor requested a Jpeg; however, I see the white background when I export it.  Can you provide the correct way to supply with the graphic so only the black logo (no white background) appears?

Parents
No Data
  • Here, the screen-printed. A few extra bits of information. DTG is likewise surveyed subject to the ml of ink per print utilized. This makes it over the top to utilize considering the way that it will cost more to utilize a tremendous ink-profound course of action than a more modest plan that covers less district. The extent of ink utilized isn't paid by screen-printing.

DTG will look astoundingly brilliant for full disguising prints, for example, photographs. Headway is perseveringly improving.

Screen-printing is a much unrivalled, longer-languishing procedure over key sensible shirts at here.

DTG is truly not a direct methodology it's very infuriating that you may have the choice to investigate it yourself if your DTG structure separates. DTG contraptions are over the top.

Screen-print machines are frequently manual presses which are immune. There is near no way of breakdown and in actuality hard to investigate issues that can ascend out of an all-around set up the press.

Screen-printing likewise considers more huge judgments of inks utilized. Plastisol is the business standard for surface printing. In any case, water-based inks are famous for non-abrasiveness. A few spots in there, release printing is besides an incomprehensible more redone elective (it's a shrinking framework). There are additionally various embellishments choices, for example, inks that puff up and make volume, shimmer in the dimness, mirror light (3M thriving), look brilliant, look matte, join metallic gleam, glint.

Children
No Data