Problem with export gradient fill to PDF

I recently have been having this problem publishing a Corelx8 file with a gradient fill  to Pdf.

The fills after exporting are ALOT of vector solid  fills getting lighter to darker like an eps.

It used to turn gradients into a bitmap, I know that setting is in the export settings, but clicked on or not it turns my gradient fills to ALOT of vectors.

I reset back to default and it still does this.  What has changed?

I had to re do my art over and over and i did get it one TIME to export it as a bitmap, second, third, fourth,....... 40th try all vectors.

I can't figure out the rhyme or reasoning for this. I tried, all the configurations PDF x-1a. PDF  x-3 i lowered the resolution to 72, I raised the resolution.

Still can't get it to publish as a bitmap like it used to do.

Any help would be greatful.

NUTTZ

Parents
No Data
  • OK, It got even more weird.

I have 3 computers with Corelx8 {64 Bit}, all i7's,ssd drives.all updated drivers all win10, 64 bit

Comp1: AMD graphics card {no issues with speed}

Comp2: Ndvia GTX9xx

Comp3: A BEAST!!!{my gaming rig} Ndivia Ti1080i,   4: 1 Teribyte SSD drives, 12 core i7 8650, Liquid cooled 64gigs ram.

ALL Comps have corelx8 {yes i bought more than one} ALL corelx8 set the same, the "publish to PDF all set the same.

Published the same CDR file to desktop on each comp. Then clicked on the pdf  file and " open with" Corelx8 , wire frame view,

and the PDF changed the gradient fill to a TON of vector strips to simulate the gradient fill on comps 1 and 2. Corelx8 will barely move

takes 3-4 minutes to open, once open, you have so much delay... even to zoom in takes minutes, or locks up completely, have to task manger out of corel.  BTW the CDR and the pdf files are only 800k'

NOW,Comp 3 the gradient fill was a bitmap. opens quick, no issues.

If i click on the setting in the PDF export to change fills to a bitmap, MAKES NO DIFFERENCE in any of the comps,

Checked on or off in Comp 1 and 2 its still vectors it..

Checked on or off in Comp 3 it Bitmaps it.

YES i F8'ed Corel to factory, Yes my SSd drives are barely filled, Yes, i CCleaner everyday.,YES i have no viruses.  Yes drivers are up to date.

Problem is Comp 3 is my Gaming rig at home.

I NEED the 2 computers at work to work this way like they used to, I have been sending artwork out to my Paper and vinyl printers FOR over 20 years this way and now all of a sudden I have problems.

Yes, i did buy 2 Corel2018's {got them today }

But i cannot install them until they and graphtec can read each other.

Children
No Data