Is there a way to make exceptions in object order???

The image i have as my avatar is what I want to recreate in CorelDraw. I can't seem to achieve that because after creating the circles, and aligning them properly, no matter how I fiddle with the order of the objects in the Objects Inspector, I can't achieve the end result because there is always one circle that is at the very top and one that's at the very bottom.

so this is what I want: and this is what I have managed to achieve:   

by using this order:  

I know there are workarounds, for example by reshaping two of the circles with the Shape Tool, which is how i made that image (reshaped the bottom left part of the red circle and the bottom right part of the blue circle), but there must/should be a way to just use the order to achieve this result without having to modify the shape of the objects.

Any ideas?????

• there must/should be a way to just use the order to achieve this result without having to modify the shape of the objects.

For the image you show, you can achieve most of the overlaps just by order - but you will have to "take a bite" out of the ellipse that is at the top of the stack.

In this picture, the blue ellipse was used to Trim the red ellipse: