What kind of bitmap is this?

Hello

Please need your help with this: I am trying to figure out what kind of bitmap is this in the picture attached (wire-frame view), the third one the one that appears as a black stain, is it very different bitmap form because it changes the color with mouse right click over it, it's different than a regular bitmap that cannot change color. How can I create a similar form? 

Thank you in advance

Parents
No Data
  • My guess, from your description, is that the black blurred object is a drop shadow left/separated from some other object? Try this: Create a shape and add a drop shadow to it. You can change the amount of blur, transparency, etc. on the Drop Shadow property bar.

Now break apart the shadow (CTRL+K). Once separated from its object you can change the "shadow" color as if it were a closed Curve object. The status bar tells me it's a Lens object, but it's not like the Lens effect available on the Effect menu. And the fact that it's a Lens object also means that where the shadow goes, so does the rectangle/square around it. IOW...I don't think you can separate the Lens from the object.

I have not played with Lens feature much, so perhaps someone more familiar with this type of Lens object can explain better.

Patti

Children