point to point line function missing

I've been using Coreldraw for some years and now can't access the point to point line function, it doesn't show in the options on my screen.  Is it possible that I've disabled the function?  If so, any guidance as to how I can get it working again.  It's a pretty important function!  Thanks  Stephen

• Are you referring to the 2-Point Line tool?

• Hi Eskimo

Thanks for the response.  Yes, when I select the line options, the 2-Point Line option is missing.  I have been using the program for 6 years and one day it was there, then gone!  I may have accidentally removed it from the listing.  Do you know if this is possible, and, if I've done this, can it be recovered.  I guess the other option is my program is corrupted which probably means I will have to pay for a new copy of Coreldraw.  Apologies for the delay in responding, I'm in Australia.  Thanks in anticipation

Stephen

• Yes, when I select the line options, the 2-Point Line option is missing.  I have been using the program for 6 years and one day it was there, then gone!  I may have accidentally removed it from the listing.  Do you know if this is possible, and, if I've done this, can it be recovered.

CorelDRAW allows a great deal of workspace customization, and yes, it is possible to remove a command, or to move it to a different toolbar or menu.

I recorded a video where I intentionally do that by holding the Alt key while clicking and dragging the command.

After doing that, I go to Options>Workspace>Commands, find the command for 2-Point Line, then drag and drop to add it to that flyout.