CorelDRAW performance in xeon cpu

Is there a performance issue when Intel Xeon CPU is used when CorelDRAW? Does CorelDRAW can operate to its full capability when Xeon is used as your processor? Is it advisable to use Xeon CPU in CorelDRAW, specially from X7 up to the latest?

Thank you and looking forward for your responses.

• I've been monitoring this forum for many years Xeon process regularly pop up with issues especially when low end and high end video cards are used.  I have not seen any posting of issues when mid grade video cards are used but that only means there have been no posting.

I use ASSUS main boards, Intel I7, NVidia mid level video cards. 

The worst cases of repeated performance issue have been with Xeon and AMD systems and especially AMD video cards and onboard video of any brand.

My system is as mentioned with 32GB of RAM 4GB video a Samsung SSD and a 3.4GB CorelDRAW files opens in 11 seconds across the network and edits very quickly in CorelDRAW 2018.

• I have a Xeon 14core E5-2697 @ 2.60 GHz in a Dell Precision Tower 7910. 64GB RAM, 2 SSD drives with 1TB, AMD FirePro 9100 with 4GB.

Corel performance is disappointing (as opposed to 3D programs like Rhino3D or render programs), apparently it does not utilize multicore environments nor the features of the FirePro. Go for low core / high GHz machine, if CorelDRAW is your main application.