Strange Behavior with a File Size

CorelDraw 2019.  Windows 10.

I use Coreldraw mostly to create charts and simple diagrams.  I teach guitar and use the table tool to create a guitar neck to illustrate chords and scale patterns...been doing this for years with various versions of CD (since version 7.)  I created a simple file, BW, and went to email it (yahoo mail) and it wouldn't send.  I noticed the file size was much larger than usual.  My typical file size i up to 3,000 KB.  The file in question was 12,000 KB and I had trouble sending it.  I noticed that it linked to the email in the normal time but then loaded a second time and was much slower.  When I examined the document properties, it indicated that I

The document properties indicated I had 364 objects and 299 groups.  That doesn't seem right at all, especially the groups.  I did group and ungroup a few times but I'm guessing I could not have had more than roughly 20-30 groups.  The only possible situation I can think of is if when I ungrouped a selection to make changes, that I took it down to a level that dismantled the lines in a table?  I use the table tool to create a diagram for a guitar neck to indicate chord diagrams and scale patterns.  Is it possible to UNGROUP a table like that?

I did a virus scan and found nothing.

I attached the file in question but I don't see indication that it was added to this query.  ?  It took quite a while actually.

Why is this file so large?

Thanks.