A spot for general discussion? Can we have one?

We don't really have a defined place for some sorts of vision discussion beyond specific now stuff. I have a few things I've been talking about on and off for years. One of them is making sure if Corel ignore the opportunities in "workflow" that this isn't my fault. Many things in the world are my fault but that isn't going to be one of them.

Anyway, I was looking for a space to post this...

https://www.studiobinder.com/

This is a video production tool but the same basic concepts apply to print and other production. We all have to manage the nightmare of approvals to proceed and organise projects, organising others, date changes etc.

These dudes are charging $50 a month for 25 projects. $2 per project.

It will be a big lost opportunity for Corel to ignore this space. It has the "thing" that made the iPhone great, integration of technologies that already exist.

It should be a least a discussion here that is ongoing and capturing what the user base is thinking, doing and needing. That should lead to a discussion out of public view.

It's an "easy" job to write an integrated work flow manager compared to graphics tools. It's just a database with basic abilities that are already developed. Most of the work isn't done by the developer/software but by user generated definitions.

We should be talking about it liked it is the next big thing.