I started using CorelDraw 25 years ago as a graphic artist for about 15 years constant, then off-and-on over the past years and moved from x3 to 2021. It's not my intention, with the limitation word processing, to be harsh in this post. My hope is that someone who has the power to change this will see this post.

Could someone please explain to me how Corel products have gone from great service and user-friendliness to worst customer service ever and lazy product development in the last 10 years? This is from personal experience from CorelDraw to VideoStudio. Every time I try to do something it is nothing but complicated. So hear is the latest to add to a the list of horrible customer service and bad ideas that need fixed.

When someone, particularly a business, purchases an artwork bundle, the last thing they expect is:

1. to receive all their pieces in a collage
  2. to have to categorize the clip art themselves
  3. to have to drag in each and every collage into the workspace to view what they are looking at
  4. to have to sort out those pieces and rename files so they can be found

Look at these images below. What the heck! The clip art CDs I have are sorted out better than this and that is how it used to be. All the technology we have today and sorting algorithms and this part has regressed into the management style of the 1950's. I might as well print them out in a booklet and just look at them.

Does Corel have any clue on the time it would take for someone to go through all this clip art and categorize and sort it out every time they want to use it? This may be the worst idea in Clip Art availability and management I have ever seen. Look at this!! How in the world am I to know what I'm looking at? I don't know if they are vector images of food, signs, business elements, people, etc. The purpose of this "Content Connect" tool is for me to find artwork of a particular category and see them individually.

This idea has got to go into the trash. This comes off as lazy and a money grab and is intended to leave it to the customer to sort it out. Does Corel have any clue the amount of hours it would take for their customer to sort this stuff out? I could create an idea faster than it would take to find one in this mess.