I Need a CorelDraw Artist that can help me in my Website Design Business.

I'm looking for a CorelDraw Artist that can help me in my Website Design Business. I have a lot of general design work that needs to be done for various accounts and customers, but mostly I have website updates that require a graphic designer's touch. ALL of the work will be done in CorelDraw then exported as a jpeg or png and uploaded to the customer's website.I have some clients that I will just be handing off to you directly for you to bill on your invoice and dealing directly with them, keeping me out of the loop other than when I assist you in how certain jobs are done (wholesale, so there isn't enough in the job for a middle man).

All of this work will be done from your location and uploaded remotely, so feel free to skip the traffic and even getting dressed because you'll be working from home and communicating via Skype with me on a daily basis. The work is easy but requires creative talent. The job is only easy for an experienced graphic designer who has experience with the sign, and-or printing industry. I do not have time to train a new designer how to design or use CorelDraw, but I can train an experienced designer how to edit my websites through my browser-based website editing system.

If you're interested, please respond to me through the forum or go to my website and fill out the contact form since I get the emails there. http://modernwebstudios.com/contact.html or call our Toll free number and ask for John. Pay is hourly, or on a per job basis, depending on your design abilities, speed in CorelDRAW, and schedule availability.