Choose the correct ringer mode

If you're something like me, you have hundreds of klingeltöne on your phone that you don't use or even know what they are! Chances are you don't know who created it. I'm not saying the people who come up with some of these ringtones are bad. If you are quite simple, if you use music as a ringtone, you have nothing to be ashamed of.

If you're anything like me, you'll love this variety. You a fun person who enjoys new adventures and is always on the lookout for the latest music. You are likely very adventurous and will keep up with the latest trends. Chances are you don't worry about what your ringtone looks like because you love the tone so much, anyway. Chances are, you probably don't even pay attention to what song you use as your ringtone (unless you own one of the big boys - which most of us do). But if you are anything like me you like to change your ringtones daily.

When you're ready to get on with your ringtones hunt, it helps to know a few things about ringtones (ringtones, for our ringtones, the ringtones that you download to your phone). Before you go, make sure you know exactly what type of file format your ringtones are. Some ringtones are in MP3 format and some are in WMA format, but some are in an unknown file format. This can tell you a lot about what type of ringtones to look for.