Does CPP have Liquify and Displace equivalent tools?

I was seeking a way to apply a certain effect to uneven surfaces, like those of clothes, and found that Photoshop has tools that can be used to achieve that result: Liquify and Displace.

Does Photo-PAINT have equivalent tools?


No Data
  • I found an alternative way to do something like that, using transparency and envelope.