Font issue with CorelDraw 2017

Has anyone else had this problem?  The font is Newtext Rg BT but I also have the same issue with Futura Md BT and some other fonts.

• I am not an expert, but I have had this happen to me on 2 separate occasions.

One time my Corel font database had been corrupted & I was able to fix it by rebooting my computer and then pressing F8 while opening Corel Font Manager. That brought up the option to rebuild my font database from my personal font folder.

The other time it was because I had somehow installed 2 copies of the same font on to my windows system font folder. That was much more difficult to deal with because windows wouldn't let me uninstall fonts from the windows font folder. I ended up basically wiping my entire computer and re-installing everything from scratch.

• I want Corel to reconsider its Font Manager application. Its execution is totally repulsive and is just appearing to cause a wide range of issues. It backs CorelDRAW X8 off to a creep. I may uninstall X8 and after that check whether I can re-introduce it without that Font Manager application. I loathe Windows' own particular textual style overseeing application. It has a rankling propensity for declining to uninstall textual styles, saying it's being used by the framework. Corel's text style chiefs have not been any better.

https://writemyessaytoday.net/