Help with old Genius MousePen 8x6 tablet

I have this old Genius MousePen 8x6 tablet I purchased from a coworker years ago and I never used it. As a matter of fact, I forgot I had kept it in a storage bed with other stuff. While I was cleaning the house I found it and decided to try it with CorelDRAW.

Once I plugged it to a USB port, Windows did its thing and said it was set and ready for use. Then I installed its software and stuff but couldn't use it with Corel.

Though I can see the tablet icon on the system tray and on the Device Manager list, when I try to set it in Corel it seems that I need WinTab for it.

I searched and found that WinTab as a service is present and running in Windows, but, since it is greyed out in the Corel settings, where I read "not installed" and only Real-Time Stylus is available, I guess I'm missing something else.

I know that the tablet and its software (PenSuite and stuff) are both very old. I even tried the Windows compatibility assistant TNA. But I'd like to give it a try.

BTW, when I plug it to my PC USB port the tablet's LED blinks once and goes off. I think it means it's working, right? And its driver, according to Windows, is updated.

Any ideas to help me with that? TIA.

Windows 10 Pro 2004 19042.572