Can I change the color of drawing lines in wireframe view?

I know I can change the color of guidelines via context menu > Properties > docker.

But I don't know if i'ts possible to do the same with the lines when I draw in wireframe view.

I mean, sometimes it's a bit hard when I'm working with more complex images like the one below.

I wonder if there is a way to draw in wireframe view and have the lines I draw, say, in red, to make things easier.

Any ideas? TIA.

• There is a property for a layer - what color is used for objects on that layer, when using Wireframe view.

One way to change that color is by double-clicking on the colored rectangle that is shown next to the layer name in the Object Manager.

You can also right-click on a layer, then choose "Properties" from the menu that pops up, to get to a dialog for the properties for that layer.

There is an option there to "Override full color view". That allows you to force objects on a specific layer to be displayed as wireframe - with the specified wireframe color for that layer - even when CorelDRAW is not in wireframe view.