CPU or CUDA core preference

I'm building a custom computer for a client that does a significant amount of work in Corel and Illustrator. I know that Illustrator uses both CPU and CUDA cores. Does Corel favor one over the other? 

I'm debating between a Quattro P4000, or a GTX 1060/70/80 card. CPU is already set on a Ryzen x1800. 

Thanks

• Hi, how are you?
    While I have seen that your query is a bit old I will answer you based on my experience with Corel.

I have tried to add it to the list of programs in the Nvidia panel and perform tests but in no time active the use of the GPU, in addition if you put to do an intensive task and open the file manager you will see that it has very little use of the CPU

CorelDraw has always been very bad in this, although it is one of the lightest softwares, its optimization for use of hardware has always been bad, how to know it, creates a line of several millimeters and duplicates 5000 times, quickly opens the task manager and you will see that it only uses less than 10% of the CPU and the process appears as frozen ....
    In the same way it is still a very good program for vector design, in fact it is my favorite.
    Regards!